Skip to content

This M10 version cable fits 95% of pit bikes, we also sell the M8 version that fits the other 5% of bikes.

Item type – Standard adjustable throttle cable
Material type – High quality sliding gas cable
Total length – 950mm
Outer cable length (including thread) – 825mm – 835mm (central adjuster)
Exposed inner cable length – 115mm – 125mm (central adjuster)
Colour – Black/silver
Screw thread into throttle housing – M10 thread

Easy to install, no instruction included.

Please check the specifications above to  make sure it fits your bike your motorcycle, dirt bike ATV or pit bike.

This product is a universal fitment and will fit most pit bikes on-road and off-road 50cc – 170cc and more. Please check dimensions before ordering.

When will I receive my order?

Orders placed before 12PM are dispatched same day and can arrive in as little as 24 Hours!

Will this item fit my bike?

Most of our parts are universal meaning they fit a vast range of bikes, still need help? Call Us

Do bikes come assembled?

Most mini dirt bikes come needing small assembly, however we can provide technical support where needed!

Customer Reviews