Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck 12v with Parental Remote Control
Secure Checkout With
Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck HL358 12v with Parental Remote Control
Just imagine what this Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck HL358 12v with Parental Remote Control looks like through the eyes of your child or grandchild!
This Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck HL358 12v with Parental Remote Control has incredible detail and is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
Incredable detail – Check the incredible attention to detail this Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck HL358 12v with Parental Remote Control has. Also being an Officially Licenced product means that Mercedes Benz have personally checked the authentisity and Quality of this Ride On Mercedes Benz Actros Truck before they authorise the use of the official Mercedes badge.
Also available with official Trailer here: Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck 12v with Official Trailer
The parental remote is optional, and this battery powered, ride on electric car can also be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
Specification – Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck HL358 12v with Parental Remote Control
- Licensed Mercedes – Fully licensed Mercedes truck.
- Opening doors – Realistic opening doors.
- Working suspension – Realistic and fully working front and rear suspension.
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control – The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse switch and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental remote uses Blutooth technology to eliminate interference and can operate from up to around 20m away, it controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right.
- MP3 player input – The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. There is also a USB socket for plugging in a memory stick with your own music for playing through the car speakers. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- USB / SD Card input – The car also has slots on the dash allowing a USB device or SD card to play music played through the car speaker.
- Working lights – The front headlights can be switched on and off using the dashboard switch, the rear lights illuminate in reverse.
- Twin motors – Twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
- Horn and music sounds – Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds.
- Battery meter – Battery level is shown on the MP3 unit display.
- NOTE – The stickers shown are packed separately and can either be used or discarded as you prefer.
Other Information – Ride On Fully Licenced Mercedes Benz Actros Truck HL358 12v with Parental Remote Control
- Licence – Fully Mercedes licenced product
- Available Colours – Black
- Large Seat – with seat belt for child safety
- Parental Remote – Included, 2.4G Bluetooth (optional use)
- Suitable age range – 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time – 10 hours for a full charge
- Run time – Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type – 12V (1 x 12V 10Ah) lead acid
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 35W
- Maximum speed – 7km/h
- Maximum Load – 30kg
- Suitable operating surface – Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions – 126cm x 68cm x 102cm High
- Box size and weight – 129 x 60 x 53cm, 28kg GW
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
What do you recommend for 5 years old?
What do you recommend for 5 years old.
What is the seat height?
What is the seat height.
Have you got any 250cc?
Have you got any 250cc