Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike 4 Stroke Electric Start and Reverse
Secure Checkout With
NEW Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike 4 Stroke Electric Start and Reverse
All New updated design now with larger All-Terrain Tyres
The New Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike has now got even better with larger wheels and huge new All-Terrain tyres plus funky new graphics.
It still has an awesome Honda Design OEM Engine, and anyone who’s in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest to maintain and most reliable engines available.
Take a look at the pictures and checkout the Specification of the Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike. You won’t find a better quality 125cc Quad Bike at this price.
Easy to drive and easy to maintain. Very quick but the speed can be restricted if required.
Stump pulling power from the Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike Four Stroke engine will drive through the trickiest conditions and can carry a massive 100kg.
We at RC-Hobbies have used our experience to have this bike manufactured to our own specification and we believe it is the best value 125cc Quad bike available.
You will not find this bike with this specification for sale anywhere else.
Features Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike
- 125CC, Four stroke, forward and reverse automatic gears
- Larger 8″ Wheels with Larger All Terrain Tyres
- Twin Exhaust model (sounds great)
- New upgraded stronger frame
- New Style Lights Front and Rear
- Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
- Front Bullbar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot wells – Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Fully Automatic Gears – just Rev ‘n’ Go + Reverse Gear Foot gear change
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for extra safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- A fully adjustable throttle restrictor
- Electric Start Ignition
- Adjustable Dual Shocks Font
- Adjustable Single Rear Shock
- Quality Branded bearings throughout
- Seat height 68
- Size: 124cm x 74 x 68 (Seat height)
- Weight 85Kg
- Recommended Max Load 100Kg (16 Stone)
- Air Cooled
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain.
To reduce the risk of damage during the delivery and make the bike easier to ship some components may have been removed and packed separately.
A small amount of final assembly is therefore required, such as fitting the front wheel and handle bars (all controls already fitted). The bike should also be checked before first use and then regularly to ensure all the essential bolts and fittings are secure and correctly adjusted. We advise you not purchase this product unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products. Due to transportation regulations we are unable to check certain ancillary parts of the engine prior to dispatch. Should they be damaged in transit or faulty you could be required to replace them before first use. Therefore if you are not happy to replace parts please do not purchase this item.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Required To Use
This model is factory built, some minor final assembly is required to refit some items that have been removed to protect them during transit or to enable the bike to fit in the packaging such as the wheels the handlebars and trim parts.
All that’s needed is normal unleaded petrol.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
These bikes and quads are not road legal, using these bikes on roads, footpaths or highways can result in injury and criminal proceedings. These bikes can only be used on private land with the owners permission. Please bare this in mind when purchasing.
What do you recommend for 5 years old?
What do you recommend for 5 years old.
What is the seat height?
What is the seat height.
Have you got any 250cc?
Have you got any 250cc