Himoto Raptor 1:5 Scale RC Petrol Buggy 2.4G with 32cc petrol Engine
Secure Checkout With
Himoto Raptor 1:5 Scale Off Road RC Petrol Buggy with 32cc petrol Engine
The Himoto Racing Raptor is a high quality 1:5 scale off-road RC Petrol-powered Buggy. Equipped with a 2.4Ghz dual-channel system and superb 26cc two-stroke engine delivering high performance off-roading excitement and fun!
The Himoto Raptor 5XB 1:5 Off Road RC Petrol Buggy is a big toy for big boys, guaranteeing a whole new level of off-road experience. With its amazing workmanship & solid features like 20kg steering servo, double disc brake system & high quality anti-interference 2.4Ghz pistol-style transmitter, this buggy delivers smooth optimum off-road racing performance!
The cool thing is that the Himoto Raptor Buggy runs on regular petrol, which is easily available at every petrol station near you, and giving you a truly monster sound and power. You don’t need much special adjustments as you often do with Nitro Engine Vehicles.
Himoto Raptor 5XB Key Features
- 32cc 2-stroke petrol engine
- 700cc fuel tank capacity
- 2.4G Pistol-style radio transmitter
- Rear wheel drive & CNC process metal gear differential system
- High impact resistant body shell
- Double brake disc turn round system
- Fitted with out of control protection system
- Aluminium braced front and rear
- 20kg steering servo & 9kg throttle servo
- Washable air filter
- Shaft drive and 4mm thick aluminium chassis 6061T6
- Oil-filled adjustable shock absorbers & aluminium shock towers
- Quick prime carb and high strength suspension wishbone system
- Roll cage w/ aluminium roof plate
- Larger wheels w/ high grip tyres: (F) 176mm & 65mm and (R) 170mm & 75mm
Himoto Raptor 5XB Technical Data
- Length: 825mm
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Height: 270mm
- Width: 480mm
- Wheelbase: 610mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:9.6
- Engine: 32cc 2 Stroke Petrol Engine
Himoto Raptor 5XB Specifications
- Scale: 1:5
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level/Fun
- Running Time: 40 minutes
- Power: Petrol
Included in the Box
- Ready-to-run, completely assembled buggy
- Factory painted body shell
- 2.4Ghz radio controller and receiver
- Tool kit
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable receiver battery pack
- English Owner’s manual / schematics
Required To Use
This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run with all radio gear including 2.4G Pistol Type Controller.
All that’s needed 8 AA Batteries for the controller.
This car runs on unleaded petrol and 2 stroke oil both available from petrol stations.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
What do you recommend for 5 years old?
What do you recommend for 5 years old.
What is the seat height?
What is the seat height.
Have you got any 250cc?
Have you got any 250cc